Note to self...

Never start a new game (using 10.3) that is using leagues from England, Wales, Scotland, assorted Irelands, Denmark, Holland and Portugal, whilst having "sunday league player" experience. Jan 2010 and no job. Declared an interest in some Danish D2 east team and got slaughtered for being desperate (which i am :D)

There is a league in Portugal called "Liga Vitalis" Now i am sure that i was diagnosed with that once, applied ointment 3 times daily and it cleared up. Seriously, though i want to start right at the bottom. Preferably with some semi pro team.

Whilst i am here, drunk, and thinking complete bollox... i would like my team to emulate spurs ... for some reason. I like that.. fast running wide players, picked out for passes by a midfield that is looking to play the right pass. Exciting to watch... hard to set up... but there u go!

Ah. is that what automatic means. Never been sure of that. "Sunday league blah" is going to be a V. hard way to play this game? Is my thinking correct on that one?

"Sunday league player" reputation is better when you have some very small leagues loaded.

Whilst i am here, drunk, and thinking complete bollox... i would like my team to emulate spurs ... for some reason. I like that.. fast running wide players, picked out for passes by a midfield that is looking to play the right pass. Exciting to watch... hard to set up... but there u go!

In second division in Portugal though I think you may have to hold that off for a while, you may not be able to get the right kind of creative players. Wide players is a good setup for lower leagues though, just set a huge target man with good technical stats and you're half way there.

Archived