Time Machine?

Oh dear, it appears as though Romelu Lukaku really is a wonderkid. He has the ability to not only be in two places at once, but score in two places at once too!

lukaku1.jpg

There is him scoring in the friendly.

lukaku2.jpg

And there is him scoring in the Europa League. Awesome! Definitely going to be worth the seven million I paid for him. I can loan him out to other clubs, and have them pay his wages, while he plays for me too! Cheers SI for this awesome feature. :mad:

Ha ha ha, that's one of the least intentionally funniest things I've seen in CM / FM for years.

Even the team sonds like a Italian - Russian tennis player.

Why don't you Kumanovo and see me some time; ( Mae West I think for you younger lot).

Any more like that, out there

Haha, perhaps it should be in the bugs forum, but I thought you all might like a laugh :rolleyes:

I am, incidentally, on the latest patch, and normally these friendlies do get cancelled.

Furthermore, the game said I was picking the team for the friendly, so absent-mindedly I asked the old assman to pick the side and clicked continue, only to find we were playing in the Europa League with, for some reason, our back up goalkeeper in central midfield. So weird. :rolleyes:

Archived