getting "stuck" at one team in FMH 08

Hi,

is anyone else having problems getting a job at a bigger club? i'm about 5th in the hall of fame, and 3 of the 4 above me are retired managers, i've just completed my 11th season, successfully keeping woking in the championship for the 4th year running having dragged them up from the BSP.

I keep getting overlooked for every premier league job i apply for, and i was wondering the clubs are not hiring me because ive applied for so many prem jobs now that im seen as disloyal (despite being at the same club for 11 years?!)

anyone else struggling to get a chance at a big club when you start with a small one?

Hi,

is anyone else having problems getting a job at a bigger club? i'm about 5th in the hall of fame, and 3 of the 4 above me are retired managers, i've just completed my 11th season, successfully keeping woking in the championship for the 4th year running having dragged them up from the BSP.

I keep getting overlooked for every premier league job i apply for, and i was wondering the clubs are not hiring me because ive applied for so many prem jobs now that im seen as disloyal (despite being at the same club for 11 years?!)

anyone else struggling to get a chance at a big club when you start with a small one?

I got farsley to the prem and quit after finishing mid table. I applied for championship and big clubs in league one with no luck. I ended up with wrexham who were at the bottom of L1 come Xmas. There needs to be a change in manager reputations

Archived