overall best eleven ratings 10.3

I'm in a 20 year save with liverpool via steam and it automatically updated to 10.3, i reached the end of the season last night and it has changed a lot of my overall best eleven for no apparant reason.

Joe mattock was my left back with over 580 career games and he has now been replaced by my current left back who is only 25 and hs played half as many games.

Mascherano has been replaced by a newgen who only played 90 games and played in a different position!

Hamsik has been replaced by Messi (both great players with similar numbers of games and goals 380/100)

Dzeko has been knocked out by a great newgen who is still playing but has played a lot less games but does have a similar goal record.

Does anyone know what is this election to the greatest eleven based on and has it been changed?

On a seperate note does anyone know when Genie scout will be compatible with 10.3. I NEVER use it but i've got no real players left in my game and i'd quite like to see what my current teams figures are before i start as new save.

never used fmrte before. is it similar to genie scout? i've used that once before in a simlar long term gaem where i wanted to see how good a couple of my players were after i'd got bored of it?

One other point what is a good score to have for the best eleven? just over 200000 is mine at the mo for overall and 192,000 for an individual year.

never used fmrte before. is it similar to genie scout? i've used that once before in a simlar long term gaem where i wanted to see how good a couple of my players were after i'd got bored of it?

One other point what is a good score to have for the best eleven? just over 200000 is mine at the mo for overall and 192,000 for an individual year.

FMRTE lets you check players ca and pa and scout for players based on positional ability or ca and pa...I think you can also do things like edit finances, kits etc although haven't used it much so not certain about that.

With regards to the scores for best 11, I always just continue past the best 11 page without looking at it, so didn't even know it had a score rating...hopefully someone more clued up than I am about this will be able to answer that one.:thup:

Thanks kind of half answers my question, would like to know what criteria put a player in the team though?

Trophies?

Appearances?

Average ratings?

Individual awards?

Also the formation of my overall best eleven team seems to be dictated by the formation i played in my first season which was a narrow diamond 4-1-2-1-2 due to the lack of wingers at liverpool. i've moved through a few formations over the years but have generally stuck to a wide 442 yet and i currently have a 5 time world player of the year newgen in my team that is from liverpool, i nutured, sold for 26m cos he didn't fit my formation then resigned for 75m (i messed up big time!!) and has won every award ever since yet he's not in the team despite blatanlty being my best ever player.

I love the feature but i've increasingly become annoyed with it not inducting my best player and now its been "fixed" on 10.3 and put some really substandard into my best eleven i'd like some more info as to how it works.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Archived