Personal Targets in game

Obviously we all like to try and win everything but apart from that what are the goals you go for whilst playing?

mine are

set as many club records as possible

have at least 20 players that were born in the country where i play in my squad of 25

have at least 10 players that started at the club in my european squad

have a better cash in for players than cash out ratio

never sign a player over 25 unless he's a bargain

give my senior players staff roles (if they want to stay on in football)

- Get my favourite team promoted to the first division (done)

- Win the domestic cup (done)

- Win the league (done)

- Win the UEFA Cup (done)

- Win the Champions League.

- Become a legend at my club.

- Top the Hall Of Fame.

I like to try and build a team only containing the nationalities of the nation of the club.

I try and build a first team quickly, then have my second string all be talented youth players, who can step into the team and peform well at any time. I had that once with my Arsenal team on FM09. I could play my young second string against the big teams and stand a good chance. Took me 5-6 seasons though.

I like to try and build a team only containing the nationalities of the nation of the club.

I always try and do this as well.

My current aim is to try and get Home Grown on every member of the team, with all of them being English.

Being England under 21 boss has helped me drastically as I can just poach the best performers from there.

Here are some goals i usually have

- If i'm managing a lower league team i want to bring them to the top division of the country i'm in.

- I want my team to have a core of local players (country not local as in that specific town although that is also something i strive for if possible).

- Also i like starting off in a minor club working my self up in the football world as it were. So as a Swede i usually start off manaing a lower league team in Sweden eventually working my way to the top there and i'll move on to some middleground team usually (lower league french or spanish team usually) and then i like to move on to a big team after i've succeed in that "middle-club".

Win the champions league with a team from Germany (Werder Bremen - done), Spain (Valencia - work in progress), Italy and France before returning to manage Rangers and win the Premiership and Champions league (edited database with Rangers and them moved to the championship).

Once completed and I have made Rangers Europe's number 1 team take Scotland to world cup glory.

Not bad so far for a career which started at Partick thistle !!!

Archived