How much does it cost to improve youth facilities?

I'm currently in my first season with Montrose in the Scottish 3rd Division (having started over with a new patch). The club currently has a good sum in the bank (just over £100k), and I've requested to improve the youth facilities as I want to be able to get some good youth players through over the years, yet the board has rejected the request, stating a lack of funds!

I've never been at a level this low where a club has so much money in the bank (much of it was earned through some impressive cup runs), so it seems a bit strange to state lack of funds, unless of course it costs a lot more than that to improve the facilities.

About 0.5 million I think. But it depends on how much of an upgrade they are getting. It seems to be no less than that.

Everytime mine get upgraded about that comes out of the bank and sometimes when it is finished its the same standard as before they started.

My best upgrade cost 2.5million. That was a youth acedemy.

Cost around £700,000 for most of my upgrades at Notts County. However, the bigger upgrades cost over a million.

@Born2killzone: If it still says the same thing when they have been upgraded, it just means that they haven't hit the next boundary yet, but will still have improved. May have been a 12 before and are now a 14 but need to be a 15 for the next statement. So, your facilities may still say Average afterwards when you expected them to say Good Facilites.

Archived