Makeshift Physio???

Hey guys, I'm currently at a club, using a small database and I didn't choose the option to fill staff positions that are vacant. And... The club have no physio! zero! To be exact, the club have no staff at all, only director and manager (which is me). As my club is a semi-pro club, my director is forcing me to hire staff at very low wages! My scout got €15 p/w, coach has €30 p/w, and my ass man, whom i hired due to lack of funds, got €50 p/w (he only has assistant manager bar filled up 75%). With a small database and stingy board, I can only find a physio who is not hired, and he wants €120 p/w! And almost all physios hired are happy with their clubs! What can I do? Can I hire someone who is not a physio to be physio? If my players are injured now, will any of my staff be assign to do physiotherapy?

hey kevhamster, thanks for your reply. I've tried, but no non-physios are able to be signed as physios! And right now I got a player injured! What will happen to him? If he's receiving treatment, who is he receiving treatment from?? My coach? Any ideas? And btw do I have any means and ways to get a physio without cheating?

Archived