Sorry, I know we're covering old ground, but...

Intel Celeron 550 Processor

(2.0 GHz, 533 MHz FSB, 1MB Cache)

1GB Memory Size

120 GB Hard Drive

Would this laptop be capiable of running all European league's down to lowest playable in each country, on medium database with no players loaded from specific countries?

If not, what would I need from a laptop, in a similar format to that above if possible, I don't particularly understand all this computer mumbo-jumbo icon_razz.gif

I know it's came up frequently, which is why i feel some sort oif guide should be put in the manual for 09. But as there is not currently, please, your help?

Intel Celeron 550 Processor

(2.0 GHz, 533 MHz FSB, 1MB Cache)

1GB Memory Size

120 GB Hard Drive

Would this laptop be capiable of running all European league's down to lowest playable in each country, on medium database with no players loaded from specific countries?

If not, what would I need from a laptop, in a similar format to that above if possible, I don't particularly understand all this computer mumbo-jumbo icon_razz.gif

I know it's came up frequently, which is why i feel some sort oif guide should be put in the manual for 09. But as there is not currently, please, your help?

Well yeah but they could just have 3 columbs

No. of leagues

Comp SPECS

Avg. processing time

The avg. processing time could then be specified as being avg. time to process a day, the end of season, and international day, or something.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Archy-91:

Right, well at least that's a start. What would I be looking for to be able to run all (or least the large majority of) Europe? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As Lucho_ rightly says, it is all dependant upon your personal patience level.

I would start by getting a dual-core with at least 1gb RAM (2gb if posible) and you should be pretty happy with the results.

If possible, I would also look at getting a desktop/tower rather than a laptop as the speed gap between similar spec machines can be massive and they cost less to upgrade and fix.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I would start by getting a dual-core with at least 1gb RAM (2gb if posible) and you should be pretty happy with the results.

If possible, I would also look at getting a desktop/tower rather than a laptop as the speed gap between similar spec machines can be massive and they cost less to upgrade and fix. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly what I was going to say. Except for having 2GB in the laptop as minimum.

Archived