You can always tell the opposition is gonna score when ...

Same could be said for my team.

Possession + plus defending team can't get hold of the ball = better chance of scoring.

It's just one of those things in FM. I can usually tell when a DFK is going to go in by the way the defending team and GK are set out. Both for me and the AI team.

I'm not disputing the point, but it works both ways. If it doesn't, it's your... oh, you know the line by now.

Same could be said for my team.

Possession + plus defending team can't get hold of the ball = better chance of scoring.

It's just one of those things in FM. I can usually tell when a DFK is going to go in by the way the defending team and GK are set out. Both for me and the AI team.

I'm not disputing the point, but it works both ways. If it doesn't, it's your... oh, you know the line by now.

I can usually tell when a DFK is gonna go in, because the team who is gonna be scored against gets a man booked just b4 the kick, even it is from 35 yards. Seen that 4 times now. Whereas ones without a booking beforehand dont even get on target even if it is just outside the box and in a central position.

i know what your saying, somtimes you can see it coming. Esspecially just before half time or before ft. It also seems that whenever you score the opo HAVE to have a chance straight after.

This is something I've seen for both teams. After a goal there usually seems to be a really clear chance for the other team.

Archived