We Must Say ''THANKS'' To SI

after the recent patch released I personaly thanks SI for the huge effort on FM10 , i greeting every one work into SI , and I'm waiting FM11 which it will be ''i'm trust'' better than FM10

Thanks SI from here ''Egypt boy'' :thup:

after the recent patch released I personaly thanks SI for the huge effort on FM10 , i greeting every one work into SI , and I'm waiting FM11 which it will be ''i'm trust'' better than FM10

Thanks SI from here ''Egypt boy'' :thup:

Irony is not dead then?

I sincerely thank the Collyer Bros for the many hours of enjoyment that their products have given me over the years, and at the moment FM10 is my favourite of all their games, however I did pay for a product so I expect it to work (and to be honest there are a lot of bugs still in FM10, polished?...I dont think so!). When I buy a product that works dont always necessarily stand up and give the vendor a round of applause, so excuse me if I dont in this case either!

So as I say, its good but there is much scope for improvement.

Neither will insulting remarks!

What is so insulting about that? Thanks SI for having invented this game in the first place and finding yourselves a way to profit from it and receive a deserved award for your hard work. I'm enjoying the game so it's a fair trade-off. However a time came when the idea is milked constantly with little improvement over the game itself for profit based on the considerable popularity the franchise has.

There's a saying here roughly translated to "Work for your name as it will later work for you". And the scale is already tipped to the latter whether you like it or not ;) I'm sorry if you don't understand that.

I'm not angry or anything, I just don't see a reason to be thankful (I did that by paying remember) for something they are obliged to do. And no matter what you say - when you release a flea-bag bugged game you are obliged to fix it with patches.

You can't please everyone anyway but you can try to not half-ass things

:thup:

You regard this as trolling, Kriss?

No I was referring to Vermundr's original comments, his latest may not be what people want to read but it is his considered opinion complete with explanations and therefore valid imo.

Irony is not dead then?

I sincerely thank the Collyer Bros for the many hours of enjoyment that their products have given me over the years, and at the moment FM10 is my favourite of all their games, however I did pay for a product so I expect it to work (and to be honest there are a lot of bugs still in FM10, polished?...I dont think so!). When I buy a product that works dont always necessarily stand up and give the vendor a round of applause, so excuse me if I dont in this case either!

So as I say, its good but there is much scope for improvement.

What he said.....

When I put petrol in my car I don't phone Shell up to say, thanks guys, that petrol is great, can't believe my car runs so well on it!

I think this thread is the product of many hours of frustration from certain users and now they have a workable product the sense of euphoria is overwhelming for some.

SI won't be getting any extra thanks from me. The fact I have bought the game which has essentially gone towards making sure that FM11 is produced is thanks enough considering I had to wait months for it to work properly ( I say properly but there are still glaring problems ).

If anything they should be thanking the consumers for their continued support during what has been, and still is a frustrating period for users due to all the problems.

Do I have to?

They can see the stats from Steam, and I think that knowing I've played 185 hours in the last 6 odd months is gratitude enough :p. Which is apparently 4 times as much as FM09, but then I bypassed Steam a lot for FM09, so it's probably more like twice as much play time.

Archived