Unbelievable Wage Demands!

Ok, i know that if your club's reputation grow fast, players demand new contracts. but they don't stop, every year they want new contract.

so i got sicked of it. i am playing with Besiktas, a Turkish Premier team. But i pay such wages that even Abramovic cannot afford.

Moussa Sissoko earns 6.500.000 Euro for a year. (he actually wanted 7.500.000)

my average players started to demand 4.000.000-a year.

if i sell them and buy new players, i know that this will happen again, and my squad gelling will be distrupted.

so what's the solution you can suggest?

thanks for the replies.

Ok, i know that if your club's reputation grow fast, players demand new contracts. but they don't stop, every year they want new contract.

so i got sicked of it. i am playing with Besiktas, a Turkish Premier team. But i pay such wages that even Abramovic cannot afford.

Moussa Sissoko earns 6.500.000 Euro for a year. (he actually wanted 7.500.000)

my average players started to demand 4.000.000-a year.

if i sell them and buy new players, i know that this will happen again, and my squad gelling will be distrupted.

so what's the solution you can suggest?

thanks for the replies.

That's what happens irl, you know. Either you initially tie players on long-term contracts and ignore their contract demands later on, or you move them on, make a profit and get a younger and cheaper replacement, who will in a year or three want a higher wage himself. And so on.

dont look at demands.. demands are only valid if you buying player that others are interested in too.. and sometimes wages wont help you there. i remember loading game.. after inter got player i wanted.. so i went double.. offering him like 100k.. a week.. and he still went to inter for 50k.. and my rep was much bigger than theirs..

apart that.. i picked everton in like 2030~ years after some vacation simulation , and they were struggling like 15-17 spot with 10 games left.. and big dept.. so obvious concern was money .. and wouldnt you know.. that when someone ask for 50k a week.. you can probably get him for 25 just as easy.. just offer low ammount.. then higher.. you still got about 3 attempts before they go apeshit on you not being serious :D

NO WAY. DO NOT GIVE HIM.

If he is eighteen he can be Johan Cruiff or Ronaldo for what I care but even in Real Madrid I'd pay him no more than 35k. And he can't earn more anywhere in the world anyhow so nobody will take him away from you.

Just wait a bit longer, demands get lower as time of the end of the contract becomes closer.

Archived