I upgraded to 10.3 the other day and straight away began to encounter problems, i uninstalled the game, reinstalled, and also did the 'reset_preferences' fix, then reinstalled the patch. I had backed up my save games and these worked fine. However, today i loaded up fm09 again, and realised that despite wanting to play with the bolton team i had from that save, i missed some of the features in fm10. So, i went on the editor and changed bolton's team to replicate the team i had in fm10, it asked me if i wanted to compress the file, which i did. Now, ive come to run the game again and i get the following message on startup...not well formed (invalid token) at line 1 of fm2008-widgets.xml i click ok and the error box dissapears and the game goes to the start up screen, where i am then greeted with the next error...not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1 of graphics/table/heading/standard/plain/first.

Again, i click ok and the box goes.

Then, i click start new game, click 10.3 update for database, and check the box which says change regarding the editor files.

Then, after the database loads i get this message...A serious error was encountered and the application will now close. An error file has been generated in LIAM-PC/C:/Users/Documents/SportsInteractive/FootballManager2010/crash dumps. With that, the game closes.

I know nothing about computers, so don't have a clue on how to fix this, as i say, i have only had problems since 10.3, i had made editor changes in 10.2 with no problems whatsoever.

Many thanks in advance.

Liam.

Archived