Losing Finalists getting into Europe and other oddities

OK, so I am not saying that losing finalists getting into the Europa League is an oddity, I did myself. Took over Sheffield Wednesday struggling in League 1, consolidated and took them up the next year. Anyways my first season in the Championship sees me reaching the FA Cup Final after avoiding the big teams, lost to Arsenal as it goes.

Anyway League Cup Semi finalists Sunderland are in it too (thats the only way they could have got in as they were relegated from the Premiership. Never seen that before in real life, thats 2 Championship teams in now. And I;m doing not bad thanks very much.

But that's not the main point. The regulations stipulated that I had to field a certain amount of players trained by my own team, it was impossible to do this due to the high turnover of personnel. I had to get round it by going on holiday each time they ask for registration, the downside being some players get left out. Is there any way of getting the assistant to pick the ones I want??

But that's not the main point. The regulations stipulated that I had to field a certain amount of players trained by my own team, it was impossible to do this due to the high turnover of personnel. I had to get round it by going on holiday each time they ask for registration, the downside being some players get left out. Is there any way of getting the assistant to pick the ones I want??

Leave some spaces for the players you're short. So register just 24 players if you're one player short of the criterium.

Archived