Italian Super Cup with FOUR PLAYERS??

Hi,

has anyone else, playing in Serie A, had players away on int duty for the very 1st game of the season (if you're champs or cup winners), meaning that you have almost no - 4 in my case, I've a smallish squad - players available for the Italian Super Cup?

I have worked up to this with my team, and have been looking forward to this since I knew I'd qualified, and now it is ruined. There is no chance I can beat Inter with 4 senior players!

Anyone else come up against this? I guess many must have. I tried searching, but it is too vague a search to get a small list that is relevant.

Anyway, my real question for those that may have seen the answer / asked before; date clash bug (scheduling error), or real life problem?

Thanks in advance, as usual.

I don't think there is anything you can do mate, could be wrong though.

On FM08 playing as PAOK, towards the end of each season the Greek league has a Greeks v Foreigners game. Due to me usually being in the Euro final, the Greek Cup was moved.. to the same date as Greek v Foreigners, which for some reason all my players had to play for. So each Greek Cup final I'd be left with about 12 under 21's. I just let the assman run it. With the Greek league being so poor I usually won.

Hi' date='

has anyone else, playing in Serie A, had players away on int duty for the very 1st game of the season (if you're champs or cup winners), meaning that you have almost no - 4 in my case, I've a smallish squad - players available for the Italian Super Cup?

I have worked up to this with my team, and have been looking forward to this since I knew I'd qualified, and now it is ruined. There is no chance I can beat Inter with 4 senior players!

Anyone else come up against this? I guess many must have. I tried searching, but it is too vague a search to get a small list that is relevant.

Anyway, my real question for those that may have seen the answer / asked before; date clash bug (scheduling error), or real life problem?

Thanks in advance, as usual.[/quote']

If they are such a good club will they not also be similarly afflicted?

Archived