Big 2nd Season Bug/Mistake

I am Rangers in my latest game and in the 2nd season I finished 3rd in the Champions League group stage and DID NOT go into the Europa League !! I checked and NONE of the other 3rd placed teams went into the Europa League either. I finished 4th in the group stage in the 1st season so never noticed anything then. Big Bug/Mistake ! :thdn:

• SI Staff
Is SI going to fix the Belgian competition too?

Cheers

We do our utmost to ensure that everything is working properly and as accurately as possible for future versions - however to be honest I haven't heard any reports of issues in Belgium recently if you can explain the issue then I'll ensure its checked and fixed if required (either post here or email me directly at marc.vaughan@sigames.com).

Thanks in advance for your help,

Marc

well, when you win the league (after the play-offs), it doesn't count as a price (neither cup nor league).

also, half of the play-offs are missing

numbers 1 and two after the play-offs go into the champions league. 3 goes to europa league.

(the cup winner also goes to europa league).

but: the play-offs 2 are missing. normally, the winner of these play-offs face the number 4 of the play-off 1 for the final europa league ticket.

The play-offs 2 are divided into 2 groups: numbers 7-10 and 11-14

Those who end up as the 7th or 11th face each other for the game against number 4 (as mentioned earlier).

but it's quite normal you don't know all of this as this is new (lots of my friends don't know this either)

Cheers

Archived