10.3 = Easy

Without trying to sound patronising or anything, Man City wouldn't be the best team to base that evaluation on to be fair.....

Try a Mid table or relegation battling team with little money and see if you come up with the same solution?

14 wins on the trot is fairly impressive whoever you are but it's not made more difficult by the millions available + good squad you already have

it is not easy as I beat west ham but lost against stoke in their ground :(

I dont know if my away tactic that isnt working :(

I dont have problem winning game at home but it is away match that I having problem! Arghhh

I know what you all going to say "It is your tactic!!" lol

I have these periods that I'm on a roll and win most, if not all of my games, then I have periods of horrible form, even if I do win it's 1-0, or lucky draws.

I didn't notice any difference since installing the newest patch, by the way, I think it's just a coincidence.

I also think it is a bit easier over the other patches as i started a game with west ham and have won 7 out of my first 9 matches beating man u 4-1 and aston villa 3-0 along the way (although i have spent 55 mil over 48 months on players and "only" sold 17mil worth so it may not be the most accurate conclusion)

well i can say from both of my saves easy and not easy as people have said

Bristol city save 1 sugardaddy took over me in 2013 and given me £200 million plus a season to spend

Very easy when i bought in quality youngsters already then add in likes of pato, aguero, vela and neymar just made it too easy. was winning everything for 6 years then got boring

Yesterday started as Fleetwood town on a random pick and new save with sunday league experience.

Very difficult indeed but i enjoy this challenge even more (been taken over by director of board no extra funding.) wages over budget and 16k to spend on new signing but this is much more of a challenge to me.

well i can say from both of my saves easy and not easy as people have said

Bristol city save 1 sugardaddy took over me in 2013 and given me £200 million plus a season to spend

Very easy when i bought in quality youngsters already then add in likes of pato, aguero, vela and neymar just made it too easy. was winning everything for 6 years then got boring

Yesterday started as Fleetwood town on a random pick and new save with sunday league experience.

Very difficult indeed but i enjoy this challenge even more (been taken over by director of board no extra funding.) wages over budget and 16k to spend on new signing but this is much more of a challenge to me.

One extreme to the other lol

I suppose the only way to prove that it is too easy is if someone did something really unrealistic like win the champions league with manure. :p

Archived