some help with patch 10.3?

hey guys, im a bit of a pc idiot, ive patched fm loads of times before, but just cant remember where , or even how to get this up an runnin'.

iv got as far as downloading it , but could someone give me or direct me to a step by step guide to getting 10.3 into my database. please, what /where to extract/ import? any help much appreciated, thanks

Download to desktop, close the game and the just click on the patch icon and it will self install. If it asks for a program to open it with, right click on the icon, click on rename and add .exe to the end of the filename.

any other ideas, i dont get an option to download to desktop, just to run or save, im on a laptop, with a retail copy, if that makes a difference, i have it in downloads.

when its done should the be an fmv3 in the data editor.or does it stay as v2?

could someone please give me a blow by blow account of how to do this, i deleted everything to do with 10.3, coz i guessed it must of been corrupt or something, or maybe its my brain thats corrupted lol, anyway im currently re downloadin it from this site through bitlord for the pc boxed version, what should do when its done downloading?? again any replies greatly appreciated, thanks.

from pevious versions i remember havin to extract some files or something.

could someone please give me a blow by blow account of how to do this, i deleted everything to do with 10.3, coz i guessed it must of been corrupt or something, or maybe its my brain thats corrupted lol, anyway im currently re downloadin it from this site through bitlord for the pc boxed version, what should do when its done downloading?? again any replies greatly appreciated, thanks.

from pevious versions i remember havin to extract some files or something.

FrazT explains above.

When you are the offered the options of run or save, select save, remember where on your computer it saves (or even better choose where to save, and choose desktop so it will be easy to find), then find it afterwards and double click it, and it should do the rest itself.

Archived