How long does it take you to get through a season?

I've only just finished my 2nd season of the save I started not too long after the release date so...a very long time. Probably has something to do with the fact that I manage 4 teams on the go though :D.

In all honesty I've never been one to rush through seasons. I don't want to be managing in 2060 with a world full of Regens only, but that's just my opinion.

I've only just finished my 2nd season of the save I started not too long after the release date so...a very long time. Probably has something to do with the fact that I manage 4 teams on the go though :D.

In all honesty I've never been one to rush through seasons. I don't want to be managing in 2060 with a world full of Regens only, but that's just my opinion.

You manage 4 teams? Wow which teams do you manage? I'm intrigued

2 seasons in 3 days and 6 hours so 1 day 15 hours a season, but you could nearly halve that again in game time as I usually go on to the internet during loading screens. BTW the game reminded me my underwear is in need of a wash through the "turning your underwear inside out..." message, now thats customer service. Thanks SI:thup:

Well, I have done 6 seasons and a bit in exactly 5 days, so quite quickly. Plus, when you add on the fact that I leave it on for hours (3 hours yesterday without touching it), I really do fly through seasons.

You manage 4 teams? Wow which teams do you manage? I'm intrigued

I started with Le Havre, and then throughout the 2 seasons I've added Hearts of Oak, ES Setif and ASEC Mimosas. It's my African super game, and I'm doing pretty well with all 4 of them. With Le Havre I won promotion and then finished 12th, with Hearts of Oak a league title and 2 domestic cups, with Setif I finished second after joining half way through the year (but winning all my games), and with ASEC I've only had a handful of games.

It's mostly because my favourite part of FM is transfers, and obviously if you manage just one team you can't sign everyone you want. Plus also the fact that, before this version of the game, Africa was virtually unplayable. It's a whole new experience discovering the promising players who not many others will ever know about.

Even on half-star game speed, I can get through a season in roughly a 'day' of playing, but that's probably around 8-9 hours of gameplay on a weekend. A bit less if I'm in a nation with a short series, a lot more if I'm in a series with a lot of fixtures.

A looong time, took me atleast a month and a half to do one season with Siracusa.

Now with my save, I am managing two teams (Paris FC and QPR) plus I have a third manager as manager of Poland. This is going to take a long time.

About 5 to 6 days, if I am playing it all the time and not getting distracted by other games. School and the like makes it a bit more difficult for me, on the holidays I could probably do it in about 3 days. On average though, I would say 8 or so days for a season is the norm for me.

I used to get through a season a day in the old CM days. Now its about a 2 weeks per season with a lot of playing time. I use extended highlights and get pretty involved in fine tuning tactics and training to suit my team and the opposition I'm against.

Depends if my team is built and im happy with my players, i can get through a season in around 4 hours, but my loading times are more or less instant, i have the option ticked in options to not disturb and soon as i click continue its seconds. also having quad core works wonders, RAM not so important 2gb+ is fine, but i dont have leagues like you lot have i run at 4- 4.5 star speed with around 14 leagues running from 6 nations and a large database, 34000 players, i dont bother with the 100k databases, 36 is plenty for me :)

If im doing a proper season where im buying/selling and getting used to my team ie - season 1 prob double that time 8-9 hours

Archived