Leeds United.

Also should've mentioned - the thing I'm most proud of is that Howson and Snodgrass are still regulars :D

Howson is the captain as well, what a guy

What position do u play him in?

I had him as an attacking cm and he averaged about 15 goals a season! :thup:

Quality player!!

What position do u play him in?

I had him as an attacking cm and he averaged about 15 goals a season! :thup:

Quality player!!

Always CM, the guy gets so many assists. My last 3 fixtures were against Liverpool, Arsenal, Man United. He ended that run of fixtures with 5 assists which is really impressive. He gets a lot of goals too, he had 15 one season in all competitions I think

Is It possible,Over time to take Leeds back to their glory days on the 10.3 update?

Cheers

And what glory days would those be LOL :D

In the 70's i remember seeing them trounced by liverpool on the telly, and though i lived in yorkshire at the time, i thought f that, and have been a liverpool follower ever since :thup:

And what glory days would those be LOL :D

In the 70's i remember seeing them trounced by liverpool on the telly, and though i lived in yorkshire at the time, i thought f that, and have been a liverpool follower ever since :thup:

They were consistently one of the best teams in the old First Division in the early 70s, along with Arsenal and Liverpool.

They were consistently one of the best teams in the old First Division in the early 70s, along with Arsenal and Liverpool.

And you class that as being glory days ???

That's like saying that Liverpool have had glory days in the 90's 00's just because they have consistently finished in the top 4, and won some trophies (probably more than leeds did in those 70's), when in all fairness most rational people will say that in the 90's, 00's Liverpool have been s***.

And you class that as being glory days ???

That's like saying that Liverpool have had glory days in the 90's 00's just because they have consistently finished in the top 4, and won some trophies (probably more than leeds did in those 70's), when in all fairness most rational people will say that in the 90's, 00's Liverpool have been s***.

See here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leeds_United#1961.E2.80.931975:_The_glory_years

Between 1965 and 1974, Revie's Leeds never finished outside of the top four, won two League Championships (1968–69 and 1973–74), the FA Cup (1972), the League Cup (1968) and two Inter-Cities Fairs Cups (1968 and 1971).

They won the league twice. Liverpool haven't won the league since 1989/90.

See here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leeds_United#1961.E2.80.931975:_The_glory_years

They won the league twice. Liverpool haven't won the league since 1989/90.

Still, i wouldn't call the lg cup or fairs cups as being glory days, they are mickey mouse trophies.

Liverpool have won a few fa cups and a CL title in those years, plus got to final of another CL, but they are still crap years, and i am a liverpool fan

In reality you need more than just 1 fa cup and 2 lg titles to be given glory year status. 2 good years don't make a legend

How did Beckford do for you mate?

When we first got promotion to the Premiership, Beckford lost his place to Michael Owen and Zigic, but then due to some injuries Beckford got his place back and ended the season with 15 goals in 15 games, but I couldn't convince him to stay and he left for Coventry unfortunately. I wanted to keep him though because he did have a good season in the Premiership and eventually he faded away into nothing at Coventry

Still, i wouldn't call the lg cup or fairs cups as being glory days, they are mickey mouse trophies.

Liverpool have won a few fa cups and a CL title in those years, plus got to final of another CL, but they are still crap years, and i am a liverpool fan

In reality you need more than just 1 fa cup and 2 lg titles to be given glory year status. 2 good years don't make a legend

Who said anything about "legend"? It's Leed's glory days, the time when they had the most of their success.

Actually, I've just remembered who you are now. You're the one who comes on these boards just to start arguments. I've seen you do this before to other people.

Consider yourself ignored.

P.S. You're also giving Liverpool supporters a bad name.

5th season at Leeds and about to win the Prem.

1st Season = 1st in L1 by a mile, didnt lose a single game (thank you Baxster & Fleck both on loan)

2nd Season = 1st in Championship by a fair way (thank you Baxster & Fleck both on loan)

3rd Season = 13th in Prem (thank you 25m+ budget)

4th season = 3rd in Prem (thank you to the cheap awesome brazilian bargain buys)

5th Season = should be 1st (thank you good transfer dealings in Defour on a free)

Anyone care to comment about statium expansion with Leeds? When has it happened for you and by how much?

Archived