Rodwell future anchor or cb!!!!

Ok so im currently on my everton save....and rodwells been awesome including baines and a couple of the other players...dont buy maria ...doesnt fit the system...and ive tried this new system...with everton 4-3-2-1...its given me goals galore...as i dont have any wingers currently so i play cahill and piennar or billy or jovetic beind milevski or gignac...been really goood...and i have rodwell playing the anchor or box to box...but ive always known that man u irl would like to make rodwell a CB long term replacement for ferdizzzz...so should i be training him as a CB or continue his progress up in the DM and make that his own for years to come cause trust me theres no one that can remove him from that spot...hes been briiliant all season..played all off the 3 leageue and 1 EC games...and scored 2...1 a scorcher...so how should i train him? thanks

I have him at Newcastle United in 2014. He plays as my DM in a 4-1-2-1-2 system.

He has been pretty impressive and his positional versatility allows me to drop him into defence or central midfield as required.

He is only just now beginning to fall out of the team as I have a wonder kid regen who is matching him for the DM role, but even then he is a super sub, able to fill one of 5 positions in my team.

I got Rodwell when he was in his prime, and for a bargain at £15 million, and I played him as a box-to-box midfielder, as he has great stamina, alongside Fabregas. Together, they demolished the Premier division in my first season.

Classic! Maybe that's what happened to Rafa Benitez this summer, he thought he was signing De Rossi but was drunk and got Aquilani instead!

think he did it to stick 2 fingers up at the owners..............it looks a crazy buy....but there you go :rolleyes:

Archived