Who says Henry is past his prime? [10.3]

henryq.jpg

Henry was my top goalscorer in my first season with Barca.

And now comes the fun part... I played him as AML the whole time :)

He made abit more goals than my AMR (Messi) and my FC (Ibra). But all 3 had around the 25 goals mark!

At the end of the season Henry was just banging them in for fun, amazing :)

I won La Liga title btw, but lost a chock defeat against Bordeaux in the 1/8 final of the CL :(

He's a very well-rounded player in the game, which is great.

Slightly OT, though, I notice his overall rating is 7.48 for the season. This is about the same as I get for my best players over a season, in every save and with every team, no matter how well I do. Whenever Barca are AI controlled their attacking players maintain ratings near or above 8.00 every season, consistently and despite how well the club actually does. It happens with other top teams but not to the same degree.

Even my top players having the best seasons of their career never get above, say, 7.60 let alone near 8.00

For example, I have a save in 2016. Barca have been AI controlled the entire game and Messi's season ratings have been 8.11, 8.20, 8.13, 8.21, 8.37, 8.05, 8.33, 8.26.

Iniesta and Xavi have been around 7.70 in every season

Slightly OT, though, I notice his overall rating is 7.48 for the season. This is about the same as I get for my best players over a season, in every save and with every team, no matter how well I do. Whenever Barca are AI controlled their attacking players maintain ratings near or above 8.00 every season, consistently and despite how well the club actually does. It happens with other top teams but not to the same degree.

Even my top players having the best seasons of their career never get above, say, 7.60 let alone near 8.00

Well, not quite the same in my save...

Look at Ibra from first season :)

Messi had 7.51 overall, Iniesta 7.11 and Xavi 7.05. So I know what you mean unfortunately :)

ibray.jpg

So I guess the ME have tweaked to get better of AML/R when those position were useless in 10.1/10.2

Different strokes for different folks.

My AML was crucial to my tactic in 10.2 and I played with a lot of width, and now 10.3 has neutered my tactic.

I am playing with almost the same tactic as in 10.2 (subtle differences) but for me its a whole lot better to what I was aiming at. My 2 attacking wide midfielders are now scoring alot more and that was what I intended to do in the first place (back on 10.2).

Different strokes for different folks.

My AML was crucial to my tactic in 10.2 and I played with a lot of width, and now 10.3 has neutered my tactic.

In 10.2 I was playing 3 AMC + 1 MC, this setup have been great and I have won everything with Arsenal, whereas soon I have patched I keep getting 0-0 results.

Few moment ago, I had an away game to Fulham, I pay 2 AMR/L + 2 MC, guess what. I have won 4-0 and my 19 years reserve left winger got the MoM. :)

Seems like I am getting off topic already.

Archived