Do i take this job ???????

Well im just siting here bored out of my Ar*e thinking i will give Danny a rest until tommorow .. My Man Utd save im not going to touch because City Won the premiership in some funny circumstances ... ( Revenge will need planning and time)

So ... I think let me load up another save and this is my final 1 ..

I decide to take charge of my local team in London , Barnet FC ....

I was like this is going to be a good challenge ...

My Aims were to stay in the league this season and build upon that and see how far i can get .. Relegation was out of the picture and me knowing myself i would like to push higher up the league ..

The board offered me a type of contract i want i chose to cosolidate basically learn as they say ....

I dont want on preassure and i wanted time to build ...

I checked the transfer budget it was ..

15k on transfers and 16k pw on wages... lol

I signed a player who i never even knew kyle hendry on a free and he has 8 in 12 ..

I currently have 6 loaned players and my i think i got lucky with my signing .. 4 players are important to the team .. ( aint paying a dime )

Anyway the reason i did this post was because im only in 16th Feb in 2010 and ive been linked with a move to AT Madrid ....

Do i accept ??? Or Continue at Barnet

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

I guess the question would be how safe are you in your current position? this is simpyl a rumour not a definate offer, if you had a definate offer it would depend on how you wanted to proceed with your game, either you continue with Barnet and end up managing newgens (eventually) or you move to At Madrid and manage recognised players and eventually win major trophies in the short-term. Its your game so make the decision however I would only consider this if an offer is possible. Suggesting an interest and nothing coming of it will only unstabilise the board and annoy them.

I guess the question would be how safe are you in your current position? this is simpyl a rumour not a definate offer, if you had a definate offer it would depend on how you wanted to proceed with your game, either you continue with Barnet and end up managing newgens (eventually) or you move to At Madrid and manage recognised players and eventually win major trophies in the short-term. Its your game so make the decision however I would only consider this if an offer is possible. Suggesting an interest and nothing coming of it will only unstabilise the board and annoy them.

Im quite safe i would say .. but true on the last part ..

I'd be very suprised if you were even offered the atletico job tbf....even with Ex international status. It's just your name being banded round in the media because you're an ex international at a lower league club.

Stick with Barnet, you're still in with a chance of playoffs.....

Or was this just a "Look what I did with Barnet" post ;)

I'd be very suprised if you were even offered the atletico job tbf....even with Ex international status. It's just your name being banded round in the media because you're an ex international at a lower league club.

Stick with Barnet, you're still in with a chance of playoffs.....

Or was this just a "Look what I did with Barnet" post ;)

I have been told to release 2 statements and ive declared not interested .. :)

and i wouldnt say look at whati have done with barnet till they win the CL :)

I have been told to release 2 statements and ive declared not interested .. :)

and i wouldnt say look at whati have done with barnet till they win the CL :)

Fair enough, I must say though, if you get into the playoffs that is quite an acheivement first season with Barnet :thup:

Fair enough, I must say though, if you get into the playoffs that is quite an acheivement first season with Barnet :thup:

:) .. Im 7th with a 63 points and crewe have 55 points .. 40 game splayed . lol anxious moments p

Given the current financial climate, I would take any job going!! :p

Yeap me aswell :D.

However in this situation id probably be considering jumping ship. For all im a Scottish manager that likes a rigged 4-4-2 i find my slightly changed style i use in Spain works well with the correct players, and therefore id be jumping at the chance.

Slightly off topic, but why do you have to make a thread everytime you start a new save? Who cares? It's your game; make decisions for yourself, FFS.

lol .... do you want this thread to get closed? stop behaving like a kid...

I was Barnet on FM 09, took them to the prem eventually. It was such gd fun, u should keep it going FMAnderson! I won the UEFA Cup (as it was then) with them, see if u can beat that! :D

Yep .. Challenge accepted .. :)

Archived