Am I missing something really obvious re: scouting?

I like to play a career game starting in the BSN or BSS and do things like not use the search feature to find players and only look at those my ass man and scouts recommend for me. So far so good.

What does have me puzzled (unless I'm missing something really obvious) is that there doesn't seem to be any way of telling my scout to bring me decent loan prospects. It's nowhere in his criteria for searching (neither is contract expiring but that's a different matter).

I know I can select a club and ask my ass man to compile a loan report but doing this for every team in the BSP and L2 takes time and seems kind of pointless.

Am I missing something really simple or is there really no way of finding players listed for loan without using the search button or going through every other team in the game one by one because I'm pretty sure r/l managers don't have that option. ;)

On the page where you can ask assistant to pick squad there is an option for him to find loan players in a certain position.

At Blue Square n/s they won't be any good. I would just look at all players in championship reserves team. Go to championship click the first team go to reserve squad then you can use the arrows to scroll through all the reserves teams looking for loan listed players.

Archived