Chairman willing to listen to offers

My chairman status has been this for about 6 months now.

Am I guaranteed to be taken over at some point or have people had this status last years with no takeover.

Are there any other possible outcomes?

Every team i have managed who's chairman status is "willing to listen" has been taken over, however on 1 save my chairman had this status but every time a consortium came in they couldnt agree a price for the club and it took a year to change owners so i would say that your not guaranteed a takeover but you will proble get a few approaches from consurtiums,its just depends how much your chairman wants for the club and how much a buyer is willing to pay.

Sometimes this status changes back to "currently happy with the club" meaning he wont sell and then at times he will suddenly sell. It really depends on your performance at the club, some chairman want immediate success and if this doesnt happen they get frustrated and their status changes, others are more patient and so will not consider moving, the same happens with failed success. Some think that going up the divisions is not for them hence they sell, others hangon, it really depends, its all random.

Archived