Prize money for the English League Cup?

Just a quick question.

I'm playing as Sheffield Wednesday in my new game on FM10 patch 10.3 and have progressed to the 3rd round but as of yet I haven't received any prize money for my two wins.

Should I be getting some or not?

I think has come up on the forums in the past and iirc the prize money gets handed out once the final is completed,i wasnt aware of this and i like yourself thought that you got your prize money round by round.

I think has come up on the forums in the past and iirc the prize money gets handed out once the final is completed,i wasnt aware of this and i like yourself thought that you got your prize money round by round.

Ah right ok, thanks for that.

I'll keep an eye out for my payout at the end of the cup! Bit weird, is that how it goes IRL?

I just keep wanting some type of spinning finance counter in the corner of the screen. When I lose money it spins around and Euros fall out and when I get money it spins around and money goes in. And then it sparkles when I win the league and get the prize money. That would be awesome.

Ah right ok, thanks for that.

I'll keep an eye out for my payout at the end of the cup! Bit weird, is that how it goes IRL?

Im not sure mate but i would imagine that if thats how it is in the game then it's more than likely like it irl all i know is that it's a pain in the arris when you managing lower league teams and could really do with the money after each round :D

Archived