New Position

Hi,

I'm sure this question will have been asked umpteen times before but - how long does it usually take for a player to go from accomplished to natural in their new position? And does playing them there regardless help speed up the process?

Thanks

BM

i was under the impression a player couldnt become a natural in a new position as hes naturally a left back (for example) but also an accomplished centre back.

i thought that was best i could get?

They can become natural now, I think it depends on the players vesatility, so each player will differ.

i was under the impression a player couldnt become a natural in a new position as hes naturally a left back (for example) but also an accomplished centre back.

i thought that was best i could get?

you might be right, i'm not sure. in theory i suppose you can't become 'natural' in another position but i was under the impression this could happen........ anyone?

You can become natural in a new position. But it depends on their adaptability and determination. If these stats are high then no doubt they will become a natural.

Example being Thierry Henry, takes him half a season to become natural at left wing. Sometimes not even half a season. Few Months maybe. So have a look at thier determination and adaptability. If you can.

You can become natural in a new position. But it depends on their adaptability and determination. If these stats are high then no doubt they will become a natural.

Example being Thierry Henry, takes him half a season to become natural at left wing. Sometimes not even half a season. Few Months maybe. So have a look at thier determination and adaptability. If you can.

thanks. do you know if actually playing them in the new position has any affect?

If in the training you've put them down to learn a new position it would be best to play them their too. Gradually introduce them to it. So if their an AMC and your training them to be a striker, use them as a AMC but during 2nd half, sub one of your strikers for another position and place your AMC upfront. (Just an example for you)

What positions is it your retraining?

Archived