tactic bug

this game i have a awsome tactic play away to acrington bottom of league and 5-0 down in 10 mins lmao spain would be jelous of how acrington are playing so realistic i thought not loosing in ten games and conceading about 3 goals i must of been doing something wrong any exploits to rape this match engine post here thanks do it soon as this tread will be close asap

hi i seem to have created a tactic that wins every game without the corner routine does this mean im cheating seems to be the in thing on here being called a cheat

I think cheating has to be intentional.

But other than the philosophical arguements that this attracts, which team are you and in what league?

And how many games have you played?

And have you tried the tactic with other teams at higher/lower level? If it works with all teams, I'd suggest you upload it to the FTP for SI to have a look at, as this will have utilised some weakness in the Match Engine that they could do with closing.

Back to the cheating thing - if you're happy, keep going, it's your game. The only thing you lose as far as I am concerned is if you utilise a tactic you know exploits a weakness, all you lose are your bragging rights.

this game i have a awsome tactic play away to acrington bottom of league and 5-0 down in 10 mins lmao spain would be jelous of how acrington are playing so realistic i thought not loosing in ten games and conceading about 3 goals i must of been doing something wrong any exploits to rape this match engine post here thanks do it soon as this tread will be close asap

The thread will only be closed because of the attitude you're posting with. That and the unnecessary use of the word 'rape'. Is that you Alan Pardew?

Archived