Attacking Corners 10.3

Right, i have an extremely annoying thing about attacking corners. 75% or maybe even more of my corners are outswinging and go outside the box when its set to 'penalty area' both sides and i come close to conceding. Anyone else got this problem? anyone know how to fix this? help would be apprexiated hugely!

cheers.

75% or maybe even more of my corners are outswinging and go outside the box when its set to 'penalty area' both sides and i come close to conceding
the question has the answer. Try setting the distribution NOT to the penalty area and to the far post for example)

Also, do you follow the rule of an opposite leg? The left corner taker must have the right leg as preferred and the right CT - the left foot. So your corners are floating directly or are in-swinging.

the question has the answer. Try setting the distribution NOT to the penalty area and to the far post for example)

Also, do you follow the rule of an opposite leg? The left corner taker must have the right leg as preferred and the right CT - the left foot. So your corners are floating directly or are in-swinging.

good point, but on 10.2 this didnt effect it at all mate, worked perfectly.

My corners have been hopeless on 10.2 so I'm sure they can't get any worse on 10.3. Corners that go to a player outside the box are a strange one though - AI team did it to me two corers in a row and almost scored both because no-one was marking the guy. We don't have any option to play the corner outside the penalty area though (except taking pot-luck on mixed option) which I would quite like to do.

Archived