Question on Employing Staff + Another

Well here goes,

I like to make sure my staff is set up good. Cant be a success with a sunday league coach can you? :p

Anyway, for scouts im wondering, how in depth is it?

Usually I would just search up the people with the highest "finding potential ability and finding current ability" and make an offer. But I am wondering if any off the other stats mean anothing to scouts, like perhaps, adaptability.

Also, with coaching stats. How does it work. The higher the added value of all your attacking coaches tributes the better your attack coaching as a whole will be?

And one more question, can we post youtube links in suitable threads, such as some sort of FM Tip, or me @ Roots Hall, Southend :p

Cheers

RE: SCOUTS

Judging Ability and Judging Potential are two stats to start with. However Adaptability and Determination are important too. The former is a measure of how quickly that scout can pick up knowledge of the country/region he's visiting, thus expanding the pool of players he can scout and recommend*. The latter describes how hard he works to scout players and, in turn, how many reports he will file. Don't forget, you can use your coaching staff to file scouting reports on players, too. Sometimes they will have good JA/JP attributes.

(* Adaptability isn't very important if you'll be sending the scout to countries of which he has a full natural knowledge. So don't be afraid of scouts with low Adaptability, just use them appropriately.)

Also, with coaching stats. How does it work. The higher the added value of all your attacking coaches tributes the better your attack coaching as a whole will be?

No, it's not cumulative. Only your best coach assigned to a category counts. Extra coaches just reduce the workload.

Archived