Criticism of Regen faces

Could you please explain in more detail, sorry. Confused :S

It's cool. :)

1. Click the 'Reply' button.

2. When in the reply box, there are icons running along the top. You'll see an image of some mountains and a sun beneath the arrows. Click that.

3. A pop-up box will appear. Simply type your link into that, and the image will appear fully in the thread.

Regen faces are a massive problem, there is little to no variation. Once you've seen one you've seen them all.

I wouldn't call them a problem. And if you don't like them, you can always turn them off in the preferences.

There are really only about 20 facial variations, so more are needed

But this will only happen if SI get someone too add more, or someone creates a mod

Check over in the Editors or Skinning Hideouts. Someone has made new facepacks.

To the guy said most people have stopped growing when they are 15. That is true

for women.

For the average male it is between 18 and 21. In the 3 years since my 15th birthday ive grown 4 inches.

better than one of the old games where random people sent in photos and they used them on regens, the number of times i got a spotty fat kid as a regen winger...

I believe the reason this was stopped was because it was a nightmare sorting through bogus entries to find genuine ones

Check over in the Editors or Skinning Hideouts. Someone has made new facepacks.

Really? I knew someone made new hair styles, but never seen new faces

It's common knowledge that fan facepacks have been made.

Hang on, we are on the same page here?

I'm referring to newgen faces, not facepacks for players in the database (I have over 70,000 of them, so Im very aware of them existing)

Archived