Football Manager has stopped working !?!?! Please Help

Every time i go to launch the game i keep getting the message "Football Manager 2010 , 10.1.0f84847 has stopped working."

Now this has only been happening ever since 10.3 patch was released. Can anyone tell me what's wrong and how i can fix this problem so that i can get back to playing FM again ?

Thanks.

The thing is , i managed to play the game with the new patch the night it came out. Tried to load on the next day and i was unable.

A virus? Try right click, run as administrator. Or just try re-installing or using system restore to set your computer back to an earlier time.

A virus? Try right click, run as administrator. Or just try re-installing or using system restore to set your computer back to an earlier time.

I don't know where you are getting this "run as administrator" from when you right click. I play it via steam if that makes any difference.

Im a bit stupid when it comes to computers , can someone explain how to use a system restore aswell.

Cheers.

I don't know where you are getting this "run as administrator" from when you right click. I play it via steam if that makes any difference.

Im a bit stupid when it comes to computers , can someone explain how to use a system restore aswell.

Cheers.

When you turn on your computer you get a screen when you get about 10-15 seconds to change the option from 'start computer normally' to 'system restore'. It restores the system to your last save point.

Before doing this, make sure you copy all the files you want to keep to a USB.

Archived