[10.3] Can't play English chamionships

bugfm103.jpg

I download the last patch 1.3 and wanted to begin a new game... surprise, I can't play any league of england. A popup message says that 21 teams are needed in Northern Premier premier and actually 20 are in. Problem, while going in the editor, I can't find any league with this name...

Do anybody had the same issue ?

thx

You need to delete the xml files from your editor folder, specifically the superbladesman's down to level 10 edit if you have it downloaded, this is apparently because one of the teams in the lower leagues has gone bust since the last patch.

You need to delete the xml files from your editor folder, specifically the superbladesman's down to level 10 edit if you have it downloaded, this is apparently because one of the teams in the lower leagues has gone bust since the last patch.

my editor folder is empty :-(

just a silly question: should i update my game to 1.2 before to update to 1.3, or 1.3 does include any earlier modifications ?

my editor folder is empty :-(

just a silly question: should i update my game to 1.2 before to update to 1.3, or 1.3 does include any earlier modifications ?

You don't need to download anything before 10.3. All the changes are included.

You don't need to download anything before 10.3. All the changes are included.

Ok I decide to make a clear situation and uninstalled the game and patched it to 1.3 and reinstalled it. Problem dissappaered

Now I have to find again the French text file to have the game in French... (I bought my game in the UK but rather play in my mother tongue...)

thx for support guys

Archived