I have a question RE patch 10.3

Ok, so out of the box and first patch I had no crashes, dumps and everything was smooth, smooth, smooth. 10.2 destroyed that and I couldn't watch the highlights in 3D as I had before so went back to 2D which I was inititially frustrated with but just got on with it. Does anybody know if 10.3 has stopped crashes that were obviously caused by watching the game in 3D?

There's no way anyone can answer that. Depends on your machine. SI can't test every single PC/Laptop/Mac out there, so it's pot luck. For some people it's helped a great deal, for others it hasn't. Out of the box and 10.1 was a pain for me, couldn't go 2 weeks game time without a crash. 10.2 solved it and I've had no issues with 10.3 so far.

Fair enough, just wondered if there was a definitive answer. Thanks for your reply, I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I couldn't quite get my head around how it could be fine until the patch and something that was supposed to make things better made it worse. Saying that, I have grown to love those little dots!

Archived