How Regens should look like!

Regens look like monsters, not footballers, and for FM 11 I would like this to change.

Here is an example of how I expect Regens to look like:

NecipUysal.png

That is Necip Uysal, and the facepack the user is using gives him a face that looks fake. :p But that is a real picture, and making Regens in the future to look like Necip does in that picture should not be hard at all. I want to keep realism in the game even when the years go on, but the Regens make things to "Far from the truth" for me, and this is one area I would like SI to look into for FM11.

I just want to say that I totally agree you!

I never buy regens becvause they are fake! If they had no face then I would consider buying them but the fact that they have a fake animated face just makes it stupid!

I just want to say that I totally agree you!

I never buy regens becvause they are fake! If they had no face then I would consider buying them but the fact that they have a fake animated face just makes it stupid!

You can make regens have no face. In preferences go into display and sound, show player and staff pictures, then select real pictures only.

To make it realistic, we should have a sh**tload of pics donated with rights, which means serious storage and memory requirements (the face packs I had for fm08 ran into couple of gigs). Otherwise stuck with a limited set of pics, so you will become sick with the twins/triplets in the team after some years :)

I downloaded and fiddled around with the free version. To be honest just addingh high-resolution skins makes them look so much more realistic. But I guess SI incorporated some basic version of the software to make it not too 3d heavy on the user machine.

• Administrators

And, SI already tried the fan donated pictures and rights thing.... it was terrible.

It was called "Face in the Game"

I like FaceGen for what it is and what it does, it's adequate. Are you guys seriously expecting hires looking faces?

But that guy looks like a real person to me, not a fake.

Plus it would take a ******** of effort to make a regen look real.

Because he is a real person.

But Regens could be upped a few standards to look like that facepack's Uysal I think.

Archived