creating a new player

I am going to add Raheem Sterling to the liverpool squad, but need some help. What stats would you give a 15 year old striker, who is supposedly going to be as good as torres. CA 75 and PA -10 ? For stats what is the maximum increase that can happen, for example can finishing of 5 for a 15 year old become finishing of 17 for a 26 year old?

Or when creating a new player in the editor do you give them the stats you think they should have whenever they have reached their potential, and they are adjusted automatically for a 15 year old.

Hope that makes sense.

I am going to add Raheem Sterling to the liverpool squad, but need some help. What stats would you give a 15 year old striker, who is supposedly going to be as good as torres. CA 75 and PA -10 ? For stats what is the maximum increase that can happen, for example can finishing of 5 for a 15 year old become finishing of 17 for a 26 year old?

Or when creating a new player in the editor do you give them the stats you think they should have whenever they have reached their potential, and they are adjusted automatically for a 15 year old.

Hope that makes sense.

Rather than messing about like that, and in effect 'cheating'. You have 2 options, either use the 'nickname' function on a striker in game. Or, create a player in the editor, give him Raheem Sterling as a name, a CA/PA of just 1, add him to your team, make his contract 0 wages pw, and then when you buy someone who you would like to be Raheem Sterling, simply use the FMRTE to duplicate ALL the values onto Raheem, including height, weight etc, and kill the original player by setting his CA/PA to 1, and his age to 60 or whatever and giving him a free transfer.

If you want to make him very similar to Torres, then what you can also do is clone Torres onto your new player(but keeping your new player's age, nationality name relations etc.), lower his CA to a 70 or something, and lower all of Torres attributes accordingly.

AFAIK when CA is lowered to 70, the game will cap the attributes accordingly.

So if I create a new player in the editor with stats between 15-20 in most areas and set his CA to 70 ad PA to say 170 when I start a new game his stats will be lowered automatically, and will increase in time as he trains and develops. Is that right.

Pretty much, except that at the start of the game his stats will be in the 15-20's for atleast a month, where then it will lower.

But the side effects may be they don't lower enough, or too much in a certein area, I mean I wouldn't trust it. I'd suggest looking at some other young prospects to see where the attritubes are distributed and put them manually in yourself.

But the side effects may be they don't lower enough, or too much in a certain area, I mean I wouldn't trust it. I'd suggest looking at some other young prospects to see where the attributes are distributed and put them manually in yourself.

That's my point. For example, create new player and set CA70 and PA170, so to end up with a striker with of finishing 18, stamina 16, dribbling 17, crossing 15 what would the starting stats need to be. Will a 15 year old with pa170 and finishing of 6 ever end end up have finishing of 20.

If someone at SI could clarify this, that would be very much appreciated.

I've just created him in the editor, start at QPR with future transfer to Liverpool 1.3.2010. You can't edit in all the add-on clauses so I set the transfer fee at 900,000 quid.

He's a kid with great potential, so CA 75, P -9/-10 is acceptable. Position - attacker 20, then maybe best to leave all attributes to 0 so the AI can set them. Or, if you're sure he's very quick, maybe accel/pace 15 and the rest 0. The AI WILL set the starting attributes to your starting CA, but the point is with the PA he will develop into a superstar, all things being equal.

I really don't think you should give a 15 year old a fixed PA - I mean will be become a Rooney or Freddie Adu? Similarly, your starting attributes are way too high - he'd walk into Liverpool's first team tomorrow with those, and that isn't feasible. The CA at 70 would reduce them as you say, but setting them at 0 would do the same with the randomness I think being a fairer way. Even with your pre-set attributes, it doesn't mean he will attain those when he matures because your training and other variables will alter them.

Archived