Urgent Help PLEASE version 10.3

You need to actually install the patch. Once you've downloaded it, open the folder it's stored in and double left-click on the patch file.

You may need to add a ".exe" by right-clicking on it and selecting rename first.

Hope that helps.

Have you checked to make sure you've downloaded the correct version of the patch?

There's different versions for Windows and Mac, and different ones again for shop-bought boxed copies of the game, and for downloaded versions.

Also, if you downloaded it via torrent, then I recommend downloading direct from the SI website, as when I downloaded a torrent version of the patch, the download was corrupt and wouldn't install.

"Select the disk where you want to save the football manager V10.3 update patch" ! Ive dragged it on to the game but still no luck !

You need to:

Double click the .dmg (don't add .exe that's for PC users)

Once the program starts when it asks you to select the location the location should be:

\applications\sports interactive\football manager 2010

That should give you 10.3

If it does not then there is something you're not doing.

If this is the face navigate with your finder window to the location of FM10 install and click the FM10 logo so it shows information in the finder window. Take a screen shot of that and post it on here.

Hi, I am having the same kind of issue.

I have a mac and can install the 2009 version (through cd) although it crashes frequently. I have tried to install the 3.0 patch but it won't let me. Have tried your suggestions above without success with the following notes:

1. It doesn't give me the option to save to Football Manager 2010 - only 2009

2. Even though the version now says 10.3 I only get an error message that says report/reopen that gets me nowhere when I try to open it.

So, can you run me through what I need to do 'dummies guide style' asap from the very beginning? This has stopped being fun now, I liked it when it was enter disc and play! Cheers.

How do i install it ? It doesn't offer that on the mac ?

Manually drag the Sports interactive folder into the trash.

Goto "Library -> Preferences" find the Sports interactive folder there and drag it to the trash.

Goto "Library -> Caches" and do the same.

Once that's done your game will be uninstalled.

Try re-installing the game after that and I would re-download the patch as well to be safe.

Hi, I am having the same kind of issue.

I have a mac and can install the 2009 version (through cd) although it crashes frequently. I have tried to install the 3.0 patch but it won't let me. Have tried your suggestions above without success with the following notes:

1. It doesn't give me the option to save to Football Manager 2010 - only 2009

2. Even though the version now says 10.3 I only get an error message that says report/reopen that gets me nowhere when I try to open it.

So, can you run me through what I need to do 'dummies guide style' asap from the very beginning? This has stopped being fun now, I liked it when it was enter disc and play! Cheers.

I'm a bit confused with your problem here.

Are you saying you've got FM2009 installed and have tried to patch it to 10.3?

If that's wrong and you've got FM10 and are having problems with the patch try a full unistall (post above) and then install the game to it's default location and then run the patch selecting "Applications -> Sports Interactive -> Football Manager 2010" as the folder you install to.

Archived