Starting over with new patch - pros and cons

Hi all.

I'm currently deciding whether or not to start over with a new save with the release of the new patch.

I'm only one season in on my current save, having only bought FM10 a couple of weeks ago, and did nothing extraodinary in that first season, so I won't be losing much if I do start over.

However, I would like people to here to give me the pros and cons with regards to starting over to help me decide!

continuing your save game COULD lead to your transfers and histories getting erased

i definately recommend starting a new game to be completely on the safe side mate

i have downloaded the patch 10.3 but not started a new save does that mean my currebt save will be corrupt?

What about starting a new save?

Thanks

Honestly, I'm probably going to ride my current save (started way back when the game first came out) for a few more seasons; the data changes don't really affect me, and I'm kind of attached.

That's probably what I would do if I was several seasons in, but as I'm only one season in it seems to start afresh and start with all the updates.

Archived