How to avoid offsides....

Morning Gents,

New to the game and enjoying it very much. I took St. Mirren because I don't know a lot about soccer(football to those outside the US), and wanted a team with no real expectations except to avoid relegation. So far, going into the third season, I have finished 10th(first season) and fifth(second season) and I am now in the EURO Cup. My biggest problem with my team(might be my tactics) is the propensity of the STs and the AMs to be consistantly offsides. I lose at least 2-3 goals per game from this, some are goals disallowed, others are clear cut one-on-ones. Any one know if this is NORMAL IRL or am I doing something wrong within my tactics? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

And Admin, if this needs to be moved to tactics or wherever, please do so and I apologize for not having it in the correct forum.

I am no expert..... have you downloaded the last patch 10.3 as clear cut one on ones was a problem prior to it, on you conceding goals i hate to say it but its probably your tactics, are you defending to deep, whats your defenders attributes like etc. personally i defend halfway but on advance tactics each defender i push back to defend more prominantly and half long clearances, i only manage lower league and am pretty new to the game compared to others.

andy

Archived