Referees in FM that make your life miserable

I'm sure most of you don't even notice or care who the referee is. I used to be like that as well. Never check who they are what cards they gave or which matches they officiated. That's until I noticed a pattern to have a really horrible and very hard games when a certain guy was referee.

It's funny but every time he officiates some game I have something nasty happens :D Ridiculous cards, non-existing penalties, nightmare offsides and so on. His name is Jorge Tapia and I really hate that guy! :D lol

I know it's stupid but when I see that the match is lead by him I know i'm in for some nasty surprises. I still remember my last game where he gave yellow cards left and right for no reason but then one of my players literally wrestled and thrown on the ground 2 of the opposition players one after the other in a matter of seconds.. and he didn't even bother to stop the play.

Anyone has any referee specific phobias? :D

tbh when a referee makes a bad decision that hurts my team i don't just want a question in a post-match press conference where i can say whether i thought it was right or wrong, i want the chance to criticise their performance and maybe say they're not good enough to be refereeing at that level.

Archived