Screen Flow

This is actually something I've been wondering myself. Not having these fixtures show up automatically has really reduced the level of immersion in the game.

I have tried to set it up so that the results will come up every second week but this isn't really the same as the competition doesn't follow that regular a schedule

Ok I have looked through a lot of threads on this topic now and it actually seems like it is impossible to set screen flow up to work like it did in all previous FMs....yet another 'great new feature' that actually makes the worse.

And even better not a single person from SI can be bothered to come on to any of the many many threads on this subject and confirm that it can't be done or explain how it can be done

It would be nice to have a setting for "after dates with games scheduled", for those competitions that play only every so often. "Everyday", "every week", and "at completition" just don't work for keeping one up to date on some types of competitions.

ok i have it set for everyday (i take this as every day there are some game during the competitions unless im not understanding it right) also remember (had to point this out to a mate) you have to actually hit add screen for it to work

But with this setting now i see every day the last games of the - lets say - Bundesliga. Im looking for a setting, so i see the scorings one time and that directly on the day where the matches have been played ...

its not broken if the option isnt there to begin with though is it?

also can you not get the results by subscribing to the league (if thats possible)

Subscribing means another thing - you will get an informationsite like a newspaper. We want to have a list of the results ... like in previous FM-Versions.

• 2 weeks later...

You have an option to set the screen flow for fixtures and results during competition to everyday, every week so on. Only problem is that the qualification campaign lasts through the year and the screen pops up throughout the year (frequency depending on the option chosen). What SI needs to implement is an option for the screen flow during competition and on match day.

• 1 month later...

Okay, I'm going to revive this one.

All I want is to have the league table from my inactive leagues when they are finished. Before I tried League table - At completion - during competition, but for some reason this didn't work.

Now I've tried the same but with All the time. I think it may work for the leagues themselves, but it doesn't work as I wish for African Nations and such. It keeps popping up every now and then, even though the final has been played long ago.

Do anybody know how to do this?

None of them answered my question, which is why I posted about it. They wanted updates of each match result basically, I want only the final result or the final league table. I would imagine my settings should work, but for some reason they don't.

Does this actually not work, or am I doing something wrong?

Sorry to ask a stupid question but is a screen flow the information that comes up when you hit continue?

I've seen the option to add screens but never understood how to do it or what it actually does. Would someone be kind enough to give me a brief rundown and the advantages.

None of them answered my question, which is why I posted about it. They wanted updates of each match result basically, I want only the final result or the final league table. I would imagine my settings should work, but for some reason they don't.

Does this actually not work, or am I doing something wrong?

I don't know what you're doing wrong. I have sooo many set up, some during a comp, some at the end and they all work fine.

It's the stuff you can add under Information, Team settings. You're supposed to get up various statistics, results or tables etc, but for some reason this often does not work as we want it to.

The blog entries etc I found doesn't explain anything either, just that we can add these screens basically.

I don't know what you're doing wrong. I have sooo many set up, some during a comp, some at the end and they all work fine.

So when you have "League table , at completion, during competition" the final league table of a league pops up only once, when it's finished? Or should it be at All the time?

I have the latter now, and have just gone through a season update. I think it worked like it should for the leagues actually. But for competitions like African Nations it doesn't.

I use "Fixtures and results - At completion - all the time" (after it not working with "during competition" before) and it does indeed pop up every so often.

It's a good idea, but it doesn't seem to work as it should. And it would be nice with more options than just time-wise ones.

Archived