The most expensive 19 year old !

I would say you that yes you paid to much, but that dosen't matter if he provides the goods does it?

Personally I never pay more than 20 mill for anyone. But thats just because I love to find bargains and give youth a chance.

I've got a brilliant regen on my West Brom game that I got for bellow 10 mill and he's now one of the best strikers in the game :) The feeling when you find someone like that is so much better than when you buy an expensive world beater :)

But I'm not one to critizise. If he does well and you had the money available without breaking the bank than it dosen't matter how much he costs does it? One can always make more money.

67 million for 3 star potential - me thinks you paid to much yeah.

like the others have said though if you had the cash then "is not a problem". Simples

He is 3 stars cause he is young. Aguero was 3 stars for me at At. Madrid but went up to 5. Dzeko the same, mostly 4.5 though.

Is this 10.3 or another patch? Cause the other patches have a habit of giving bad domestic regens and giving foreign countries all the good ones.

I would say you that yes you paid to much, but that dosen't matter if he provides the goods does it?

Personally I never pay more than 20 mill for anyone. But thats just because I love to find bargains and give youth a chance.

I've got a brilliant regen on my West Brom game that I got for bellow 10 mill and he's now one of the best strikers in the game :) The feeling when you find someone like that is so much better than when you buy an expensive world beater :)

But I'm not one to critizise. If he does well and you had the money available without breaking the bank than it dosen't matter how much he costs does it? One can always make more money.

i had about 140m to spend :)

Yes its true when you build up youngsters, you get that extra feeling .. my previous top buy was 31.5m in 2013 ...

Hopefully he will do well ..

He is 3 stars cause he is young. Aguero was 3 stars for me at At. Madrid but went up to 5. Dzeko the same, mostly 4.5 though.

i was going to write the same thing .. players stars grow as they gel and play well into your team :) ..

The stars will go up as him importance to the team improves ..

But does that apply to potential as well? How can a 3 star potential rating ever rise, unless the club or team level is lowered?

If he becomes as important to me as rooney is to Man Utd ... His stars will rise ..

If he gets 30 goals im sure his star will go up half and he will become a quality player .. If he continues his form up 2 - 3 seasons and gets 30 goals a season he will become important player in the team ...

Note* it says his currently reaching his potential .. He aint there yet ..

If you hve reached your potential your scout wil say he doen't think the player will improve..

Definitely overpaid for him, but does it really matter ? Money comes easy, just win the Prem, or the CL, it won't pay off the entire sum, but it will be a start.

If you can't win either, I'm afraid that was a waste of money :(

Definitely overpaid for him, but does it really matter ? Money comes easy, just win the Prem, or the CL, it won't pay off the entire sum, but it will be a start.

If you can't win either, I'm afraid that was a waste of money :(

mhhhhhhhh .......

Archived