Problems with 2 Assistant Managers

This is about problems with AssMen.

Sometimes if I start a game where a team has a sub par AssMan but he would be too expensive to sack I'll try to sign a 2nd AssMan so they'll share the job. Some teams only allow 1, but some will let you sign another.

I just did this with Napoli and I like the 2nd AssMan I just signed but for some reason all the default Team Reports, Conferences, and In-Game Assignments (Team Talks, Opposition Instructions) are done by my first AssMan who stinks!:thdn:

If I want my new guy's report I have to navigate to it from his personal screen.

How can I make my new AssMan my main AssMan!

Really? Interesting. So just because he was there first, he is the default guy?

Because I really want my other (better) AssMan's feedback during matches and suggestions on Team Talks, Opposition Marking, etc.

Its odd to hear this is the case just because when I look at my Staff list I see them both, listed as AssMan with no distinction. In fact, the new guy is listed first....

Ok well, he wouldn't take a role change to coach, but I managed to get him to sign a new 1 year deal.

He had 5 years and 8k per week on his existing deal when I arrived (shocking considering how useless he is).

I got him to modify that to a 1 year 13k contract.

Better. At least he'll be gone in June, and I'll save some money overall.

Archived