Injury Issue 10.3

Cant belive this happened to me its never happend before but i suppose it could it IRL.

dejongattack1.jpg

Then I had VDV on loan from Real and yet to play a game and this happens the next Day

dejongattack2.jpg

Does any one else think there are more injurys in this Patch. I do. Only 5 games in to first season with City and 9 Injurys WTF.

injurys.jpg

In the First Premiership Match i had 2 players injured during the match,

3rd match i had 4 players injured during the match

5th match i had 3 players injured during the match

Cant wait for my 7th match seems to be odd numbers so far.LOL

I think there was an increase in injuries in this patch, but that's only because there were too few previously.

From past experience with FM patches, when they increase injuries we gamers tend to see a lot of them bunched together instead of having them spread out, meaning the overall number of injuries is realistic, but they all feel like they are happening at once. This is only when either starting a new game or when continuing an old save. As you go on you'll see these decrease.

Of course, it could also be your training or pre-season prep that pushes them too hard. The default training regime seems to cause injuries, and a lot of "hard" training does too. Same with early friendly matches, ie, treating your pre-season friendly with Oldham the same as you would a cup final with Man U will hurt your squad. In pre-season I sub off any player that drops below 70% condition, at least for the first few matches.

I also started a new game as Man City in 10.3 but only had 4 out injured by the first game of the season, which is less than they had in real life, and far less than West Ham had (10, I think).

Archived