"Adapting to fit into the squad"

Take Wayne Rooney of manchester united; he has a determined personality and he is in a Highly professional squad!

[FYI: You can tell that he has this determied personality in coach reports, and - depending on the coach - see the squad personality there. You can tell the geeneral squad type on the main club information screen]

My concern is that according to coaches he is "trying to adapt to fit in."

Comparing him oldies like giigs or scholes, middletons like fletcher or carrick, newbies like rafael or fabio, other determined people like vidic or evra.... Rooney is the odd one who does not fit into the squad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will he ever "fit in well with rest of the lads" or "be in a similar mode" like the others? If so how long will it take? Would he need to be mentored? Which in turn makes me ask who do I buy that can mentor rooney?

Most importantly, how does this affect his performance?

Ok, the problem is his hidden "Professionalism" attribute isn't high enough compared to the rest of the squad.

Options:

A) You can't tutor him so your only option if you want him to "fit in" would be to lower the overall professionalism of the squad perhaps pushing it towards a more determined squad.

Does it matter? I find an odd one or two players that have to adapt aren't really a problem.

Archived