features at game.com

Thanks Avanti for the link and ive got to say that does look really good and im thinking they arent the only "new" features but there not letting on (Or dont know icon_wink.gif) maybe Marc has kept them secret to release on the forums soon!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Those feature are for the PC game, not handheld </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it states that is for handheld. so i didnt make a mistake.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by avanti:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Those feature are for the PC game, not handheld </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it states that is for handheld. so i didnt make a mistake. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No not you, I realise you did this with best intentions - however the retailer involved has pasted in features which have been announced for the PC version into the description on the handheld one.

The two games are entirely seperate beasts and have different feature lists (full details of which will be announced in due course).

Interestingly the same thing happened for the release of the current Handheld version. Some previews failed to note the difference between the two versions so a bit of misinformation ensued! And there I was thinking I could kick a few football boots at players' heads during half time team talk... icon_wink.gif

Archived