Am I the only one or 10.3 cut the players' creativity ?

I do not mean their mental value ( number ) but I have quite a strong feeling, watching matches into 10.3 , that players now are much more bridled in their way of playing, they luck now fantasy and fresh ideas... it seems that they look always for easy and simple pass and they have dropped the will of trying a super assist or whatever creativity idea they showed into 10.2 ... am I the only one or do you share the same perception ?

I have player with +16 of creativity and 16+ passing and with 10.2 often it was a pleasure to see their inventions ...now with 10.3 they are definitely closer to bank employees.....lobotomized I would say

Dont agree.

The players with flair and high dribbling are doing much more exciting plays, especially more than 10.2

I am seeing a lot more dribbling, running and short passing play with one-twos.

The main problem with 10.2 was that a MC would basically ignore any kind of game-plan and always thread a very nice 50 yard through ball for an easy clear cut chance which would lead to a missed one on one.

I still see the occasional long range pass, but it somesimes doesnt hit its mark, just like real life and while I know creativity only means how often a player will look for an unexpected pass, I would like to add that players in general look more "creative" with their flair, long shots, dribbling and more interchanging passing rather than just hooffing it up with brilliant 1999 Totti-esque through balls.

I respect your point of view but I am sure the game behaves differently based on environment, I mean you see in the forum these days that hundreds mates are reporting the well known 10.3 transfer bug ( 10.3 wipes out all arranged transfers ) and SI admitted a fault of 10.3 under certain circumstances.

Well, I am pretty sure here it is the same, if you could only see my fantasy players on duty you would laugh for a day and they were marvellous in 10.2. I am sure as well your statement is correct and you are seeing a real improvement. I assume a 10.4 is under work otherwise 50% of customers will riot.

Same speech for keepers, mine now are closer to Charlie Chaplin actin like Charlotte, I have to make a video to show the world the dark side of the 10.3

Archived