Chris Smalling

Does Shawcross have the PPM 'Dives into tackles' in 10.3?

now now ;)

it was an awful injury and a shame as ramsey looking v.good (good enough for the arsenal to let Fab join Utd for a small fee:p)......wales will miss him tonight no doubt

For some strange reason he's not joining Man Utd on mine:confused:

You need to start a new game.

Decent at best...

Have you looked at his attributes? All the key attributes are high. Class defender even at game start.

yeah but it's the beginning of the season. By march he'll be a lot better. Rodwell is also only decent for Everton at the beginning of the season and I'm sure he's rated, by most, as better than Smalling at the moment.

Yeah Smallings PA isnt as high as you would like if you are a Utd manager, but some of his key attributes are good. A lot of FM managers place too much emphasis on CA/PA. Sometimes a player in this game with a few good attributes can dominate. Remember Eddie Johnson in FM2007?

To me thats the most gratifying thing about this game, finding a player who plays out of his skin, who isnt a wonderkid, isnt a 'name' player, has average looking overall attributes but some good key ones, who week in and week out, puts in performances that show up more illustrious team-mates and opposition players.

Archived