Extremly dissapointed with patch

Yeah this is an issue we're aware of and we're looking into it. Does it happen for all your goals or only occasionally?

I Have the same problem. It only happens occasionally, i'm not complaining about it as it doesn't really bother me at all.

It's a bit silly when a patch comes out and they need to do another patch for mistakes on a previos patch I thought patches were meant to fix things not break?

Because of the complexity of the game fixing some bugs can have a knock on affect and create new bugs elsewhere in the program.

Why the he'll doesn't goal flash on the commantry when you score come on guys whats going on

It makes the game UNPLAYABLE! SORT IT OUT SI.

(Kidding. My first short look at the patch looks good, y'all did a good job with this one. ME upgrades were much needed and you delivered.)

Why do you need to see the word goal flashing in the commentary, anyway? Don't you watch the game? Do you also need to see the word GOAL!!!! flashing on the big screen, when you go watch a live game, IRL, in order to realise a goal has been scored?

Maybe those who were pushing for a patch now see the errors of their ways...

Don't hold your breath, they will never see the errors of their ways. :D

If the patch is not out asap they are not happy, and if/when the patch gets released they are not happy that certain things have been missed in testing.

SI will never win. :)

I'm loving the new patch,the match engine is so much better. Nice to see my wingers actually dribbling and corssing now.

This is only a minor bug and i'm sure it won't be that hard for SI to fix. :thup:

P.S.

The SI can never win part, is not directed towards you 'matty_superleeds' :)

I think it's a fair enough point, and should (hopefully) be remedied, but it is nothing big and certainly shouldn't make you "extremely disappointed" with the patch. Just an aesthetic issue really, though it does affect me when I'm not paying attention to the screen! (That'll teach me lol)

Maybe I am missing the humour/sarcasm here, however, a patch is allways difficult to write because of the nature of it. Floating code is difficult to predict. it sits on the top of the main code. hence why some games have multiple patches. Whatever, bug creates a bug and sometimes things are altered by trying to fix a prob that has been nailed previously. Coders can't predict that

If you are extremly dissapointed with patch over this.................I dread to think what you would do if there was a major problem:p

:rolleyes:

He wouldn't be able to spot a major problem, even if he tried. His main worry is that goal flashing thingy on the commantry!

Archived