Patch 10.3 has awful keepers.

well before this patch you were complaining about the keepers being superbs. Now you complain about keepers being bad? You dont know what you want?Stop moaning plz its getting pretty annoying. Buy a good keeper or a good defence and not only strikers and midfielders and stop complaining at last!!!!

well before this patch you were complaining about the keepers being superbs. Now you complain about keepers being bad? You dont know what you want?Stop moaning plz its getting pretty annoying. Buy a good keeper or a good defence and not only strikers and midfielders and stop complaining at last!!!!

He is allowed a point of view with out being shot down.

Can we have a rule please that when people make this kind of complaint -- too many goals, not enough goals, too many goals with first shot, etc. -- they back it up with some sort of statistical evidence: rather than giving us their impression ("it just feels like there are a lot of....") or isolated examples ("team x scored 7 goals against team y.")

Otherwise, what you get is a bunch of people who think they've noticed the same thing ("hey, my goalie let in 3 against Birmingham, it must be a problem") versus a bunch of people who have not experienced any such issue, and the quality of the discussion degenerates pretty quickly.

So if there are too many goals, it would help if you could tell us what the average number of goals per game is over a statistically significant period (half a season would be fair enough, I think) and compare it to the actual numbers for whatever league you're playing.

God SI really can't win. (If you're reading this you do a great job and ignore the criticisms on here:).) There was a problem with certain types of CCC's on the last patch and SI admitted that and fixed it. Now people are complaining that they've done it too much. Really I've never cared about it because it has always been balanced between the two sides, so the results are the same (though my 7-5 loss against Leicester was a bit much)

Scores are getting outrageous again due to keepers being awful. I mean players score goals a plenty. I have won all my games so you would think I would be happy, but it seems rather unrealistic.

Keepers have been toned down, too much as usual, now they are closer to clowns I agree

Archived