I need help!!

I have just downloaded the latest patch and installed and played with great anticipation.

http://gallery.me.com/bennop/100014

This keeps happening and i am telling you its not tactics, i have already tried 3 seasons since lunch and i keep getting fired cos i can barely win a game. What is going on!!

I was desperately hoping this had been removed in 10.3.

By the way im running on a Mac.

• Administrators

Seems pretty obvious to me, far far too many long shots. I'd guess you're playing a narrow formation which means players are struggling to create space and just shooting with hope from distance. I'd suggest perhaps widening your width and making sure the CM's are looking to pass rather than shoot.

Sure i fully understand the more width but i play 4 at the back, defensive midfielder, 2 mids single striker and two WIDE men/wingers!!

I am also complaining about the 1 shot 1 goal situation!!

There is nothing to complain about, your tactics are terrible :rolleyes:

Chelsea 0-1 Wigan

66% of your twelve shots are from distance leaving four from closer range compared to Wigan's five. You hit the post once and create one good chance while Wigan don't create a CCC. You block a lot of Wigan's chances but one goes in. No surprise that a single goal wins it, was it from a freekick by any chance? You did give away 24

Sunderland 1-0 Chelsea

10 of 13 shots from distance (77%) leaving three close range chances, Sunderland had two. One clear chance created by yourself but only three shots on target all game between both sides. No surprise a single goal won it, this time it went against you.

Chelsea 1-1 Liverpool

You had 31 shots but 22 of them were from distance (71%). Nine close range shots compared to Liverpool's one. I would say you were a little unlucky in this game, Liverpool probably caught you on the break for their goal while you only managed to score once although you could have done more to aid your team. I've seem worse results in RL btw.

Archived